Monday, June 22, 2009

Summerly Advice #1: Friday Night Lights

Our friend Hannah suggested that, as we follow through on our own summer catch-up plans, we offer some suggestions for everyone else on what they should check out before fall. (She'd know--the girl's already watched every single episode of Lost and 30 Rock this season.)

My first recommendation, and I really can't say this enough, is Friday Night Lights.

Normally when you hear emotional requests to watch Friday Night Lights, it's because it's in danger of being cancelled. Well, not this time. My pick for the all-time best television series has been renewed for not one, but two seasons, meaning you need not worry about picking this show up just to have it torn away from you. (Believe me, that's a legitimate fear, especially with a show as mind-bendingly amazing as this one.)

Be prepared to have your life changed, folks. And remember--clear eyes, full heart, can't lose.

One response to “Summerly Advice #1: Friday Night Lights”

Hannah said...

lolz at the first paragraph. You forgot HIMYM, Caroline. (I blame you and this blog for all 3 of those!) :P

Anyways, consider me converted to FNL. It's added to the list.