Dark had some snippets about the rest of the season up this morning, available under the cut. Then we'll talk.
- Widmore captures Jack and Kate
- Juliet and Sawyer become Dharma prisoners
- Jack and Kate are beaten by the Others
- 3 of Juliet, Sawyer, Jack and Kate are given a "ticket" on the sub.
- Sayid is responsible for the other one not getting a place on the sub.
- Ben and Sun go boar hunting with Locke
- Team Locke go with Richard to the Drug Plane
- Locke takes his place as Leader of the others after a big speech.
From the spoiler pictures we've seen, I think I have a feeling about which three get sub tickets, and it makes me very nervous--yep, looks like Jack's staying behind. Although, these folks know better than anyone that just because you've got a sub ticket doesn't mean you're getting on the sub.
The other thing. I feel like I've seen everything at this point. Every spoiler, I find myself saying, "Oh, just like 'Triangle.'" "Oh, just like 'Arcadia.'" "Oh, just like 'Phase One.'"
Well, the spoiler line about Jack and Kate getting beaten by the Others? It immediately made me think of this scene, from Alias's third season. I'm totally stoked.
Nothing like a good beating to force you to confess feelings for each other.