Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bones: Promo Predix for Tomorrow

I just watched tomorrow's episode of Bones, and I gotta say...the thing I was most excited for has yet to be seen--the promo for "Critic in the Cabernet," which will air after "Beaver in the Otter" tomorrow night.

I predict it will go something like this:

Announcer: "Next Thursday on an all new BONES, Bones has a SHOCKING request for Booth:"

Brennan: "I'd like you to give me your sperm."

Booth: "Wha?" [Epic face.]

Announcer: "But when Booth starts having some UNUSUAL visions--"

Stewie Griffin: "Go to her and make a direct deposit."

Announcer: "--It may not be a baby they're making, but a SHOCKING DISCOVERY that could change their lives FOREVER." [Over images of Brennan holding case babies, Booth smiling in adoration.]

[Image of Booth fainting.]

"Family Guy's Stewie Griffin APPEARS on an all-new Bones."

Stewie: "Good man, Boothie."

Okay, I'll take that job in the promo department now. ;)

2 Responses to “Bones: Promo Predix for Tomorrow”

Hannah said...

I wonder if it's a bad thing to be more excited for the promo for CitC than an actual full-length episode?

mysticxf said...

LMAO!!!!!! If it sounds anything like that I will be missing a couple minutes of The Office just to laugh a bit more.

And I was just having my lunch and the radio station played "Hot Blooded" and I kind of lost it. I've NEVER heard that song on the radio!