Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bones: Mark Your Calendars!

I just wrote these dates down in pen in my Filofax. Don't screw it up, Fox.

3/05--PREEMPTED
3/12--The Bones that Foam
3/19--The Salt in the Wounds
3/26--The Doctor in the Den
4/02--The Science in the Physicist
4/09--The Cinderella in the Cardboard
4/15--Mayhem on the Cross (Note: Wednesday)
4/16--Double Death of the Dearly Departed
4/23--The Girl in the Mask
4/30--TBA
5/07--TBA
5/14--TBA (Finale)

What blows hard is that the double-ep week means that my hopes of joyously celebrating Booth/Brennan sexing are dashed. My parents will be here joyously celebrating my graduation. Six months late. But my school only has one Commencement. Anti-climactic. Unlike Booth and Bones.

Hey-yo!

PS I promise there's non-Bones or Lost related news upcoming. I've actually been watching lots of other things lately. It's just that with all this news and all these photoshoots--I've been distracted. I swear, I've got more going on in my brain.

Source: Bones Spoilers Blog

No response to “Bones: Mark Your Calendars!”