Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Prodigal Son Returneth: Oh, How I've Missed You, Varty.

I should have been in bed hours ago (still too busy fangirling over the fact that Allison Cameron said "wedding" and held a baby tonight), but before I finally retire to quality time with my pillows, I really must share this fabulous news.

My Google Alert on Michael Vartan just informed me thus:

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "Alias" regular Michael Vartan will co-star opposite Jada Pinkett Smith in TNT's upcoming series "Time Heals."

Set to premiere later this year, the show centers on Christina Hawthorne (Pinkett Smith), a strong and caring director of nursing at a North Carolina hospital.

Vartan will play Tom Wakefield, the hospital's director of medicine. He replaces Jeffrey Nordling, who played the role in the pilot.

Vartan recently starred on ABC's comedy-drama series "Big Shots."


Source: HERE

---


Um. Vartan returning to my TV again? On a regularly scheduled, weekly basis? With Jada Pinkett Smith?

Oh, happy day.

Seriously, I need some confetti and celebratory booze.

No response to “The Prodigal Son Returneth: Oh, How I've Missed You, Varty.”