Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost: Sorry, But It Has to Be Said...



That was the gayest scene of Lost I've ever seen. And I don't mean gay in the politically incorrect way. I mean gay as in, before it happened, I wasn't sure if Ben was going to strangle Locke with an extension cord or smother him with kisses.

Mystic says Locke's tummy was way creepier. Let's VOTE:

4 Responses to “Lost: Sorry, But It Has to Be Said...”

mysticxf said...

LMAO. Dude, I was far more disturbed by having to see Locke's bare belly button there. I don't know why that made me squick. It was like seeing him without a shirt in that silly 'dream walk' where he was sickened by the sight of Kate with Sawyer...

Caroline Carter said...

It's a squicky tummy, that's for sure.

Kat said...

LMAO - had to rewatch the scene after reading this. Funny I bet if you put the scene to, IDK like the music from Atonement, it would totally come off as homoerotic. Right up until Ben strangles him.

"where he was sickened by the sight of Kate with Sawyer..."

LOL. Great, now I have to go rewatch that scene too. I'd forgotten he was shirtless. Hey, just had a thought....maybe Locke is a future Sawyer. Drink enough Dharma beer and you end up with a squicky belly. ;P

Caroline Carter said...

Haha I'm sorry to force you to return to some unpleasant memories.