Friday, February 27, 2009

Grey's Anatomy: I Knew There Had to Be a Reason...


...Why a woman with any form of brain function would deny Seeley Booth.

In the ongoing story of Who You Are Is Who You Were On My Favorite Show, Jessica Capshaw may always be Parker's mom to me. Will she evolve into her Grey's role to the point where I watch old episodes of Bones and can't believe Arizona is sexing Booth?

One thing's for sure. Thirteen regular cast members is too many.

2 Responses to “Grey's Anatomy: I Knew There Had to Be a Reason...”

Kat said...

LOL. She's soooo much more likeable to me as Arizona than as Booth's babymama. Funny side note...if you've watched "Valentine" and sadly, I have, David B and Jessica C. are together again. Not that I'm recommending watching Valentine. Cause I'm absolutely not recommending it. Unless you laugh at bad movies centered around nosebleeds.

Caroline Carter said...

I mean, I like Lost and there are a lot of nosebleeds going on. But I don't think I could watch two hours of that.