Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snap!Spec #5: Comparing Notes

There are casting notices out for an upcoming Bones episode, but no sides yet. (Please tell me this isn't Fox tightening up on spoilers--I live for those sides!)

Nothing really exciting yet, except for one thing--Dr. Wyatt is back. Yes, Booth's original therapist Gordon Gordon returns to assist on a case, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to watch Wyatt and Sweets to collaborate and I speculate...

There's a delightfully hilarious scene involving Drs. Wyatt and Sweets swapping notes on Booth and Brennan's relationship neuroses.

2 Responses to “Snap!Spec #5: Comparing Notes”

Breda said...

Oh, yay! I LOVE Wyatt! He was the only good thing to come out of that arc!

Caroline Carter said...

SO TRUE! (Well, I liked the ending, with Sully leaving and Booth and Brennan having presh conversations about everything happening eventually.)