Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snap!Spec #2: High-Altitude Shenanigans

So we've seen the promo for next week's Bones--some of us, namely me, have seen it about thirty-five times--and we're shocked by how forward Booth is with his sotto voce suggestion that Brennan indulge his sexy librarian fantasy.

If we're entering territory wherein it's okay to be wildly suggestive, then I'll propose:

Somebody makes a mention of the Mile High Club next week.

9 Responses to “Snap!Spec #2: High-Altitude Shenanigans”

Breda said...

Honestly? This being Bones, I'd be surprised if they didn't!

Caroline Carter said...

I know, right? That promo has me alllll atwitter with love for Booth and Brennan.

Kat said...

LOL: I've watched it about 50 times now. I've been thinking...

Isn't it the very first time that Booth has suggested anything sexual even in a joking manner between them? I can't remember any other time that he has ever gone THERE.

Who would have thought that Bren + Granny glasses = Sex talk from Booth!!

Caroline Carter said...

Exactly. Booth's the one who's usually really reserved about talking about sex. And he knows that she takes everything (a) literally and (b) seriously...it's a very interesting development. I. Can't. Wait.

Kat said...

Just was thinking today that he did make that comment about Bren's deep sea welder guy in response to his ability to "hold his breath for 3 minutes down there."
His "Underwater?" with a pointed glance was preeeetty sexual. Maybe Booth is lightening up a bit this season, or perhaps, his mind is just in the gutter around Bones more.

How does she not get his mood even if she doesn't get the librarian reference? I mean when he truly wants to proposition her is he just going to have to flat out ask for "it" 'cause she comes off as a bit virginal in this clip and we all know virginal she ain't!

Gotta love this show!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog today via Live Journal posts by Leigh I think-excellent writing and very good analyis. Just listened to your podcast regarding the Hero in the Hold and read your article regarding sex of babies on tv shows-very good. Keep writing.

Mae Vaughan said...

Awesome! That would have been either my LJ or Caroline's, as none of the other girls maintain a fandom/blog LJ right now :)

Glad to see you're liking the site! Hopefully you found the podcast amusing and not scary (as we know we can be over-the-top fangirly, but that's kind of the point) and that the analysis did its job. Also, YAY for loving the "babies on TV" article! Caroline and I put a lot of time and effort and analysis into that one, and I personally think it's my favorite piece we've ever written for the blog. Thanks for the love - please share us with your fandom friends and do come visit us again!

Anonymous said...

I shall spread the word Mae-the writing is good and level of fandom is spot on. It's a fun and insightful blog that should generate a lot of traffic.

Caroline Carter said...

Thanks! (And friend us on LJ, if you haven't already!)