Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Office: New Sneak Peeks...Oh, Goodness

Dark's got new sneak peeks from Thursday's Office and I am officially stoked. I just sat here and laughed out loud. On my couch. By myself.

Click here and watch!

It's Jan's Michael's baby shower, which of course is going to be ridiculous. Jan picked the girl baby name--Astird. (No, that's not a typo.) Michael picked the boy baby name--Chevy.

Good God.

I so badly hope Pam comes down for the shower. Putting a couple of pieces together, looks like there will be at least a mention of Jam babies this week, but we don't really know what that specifically means.

I can't wait.

I have a big to-do list for blogging today, so I'm going to try to crank some out while I'm in class from (gag me) 3:30 to 6:00. Last semester, bitches. I couldn't possibly care less.

No response to “The Office: New Sneak Peeks...Oh, Goodness”