Office Spoilers and Foilers Game
1. Pam cheats on Jim
2. Dwight births a watermelon
3. Angela and Andy make sweet, sweet love
4. Dunder Mifflin gets robbed
5. Jim gets in an accident on the way to see Pam in New York
6. Dwight bids on Phyllis in an auction
7. Phyllis blackmails Angela
8. Creed leaves Scranton to join a rock band
9. Andy has no man parts
10. Kevin could be the father of Jan’s baby
11. Michael names Jan's baby "Ass-turd"
12. Ryan and Kelly get engaged
Here's what I say.
1. Pam cheats on Jim. No way. Moving on.
2. Dwight births a watermelon. I can definitely see this happening at Jan's baby shower. I'm saying this one's true.
3. Angela and Andy make sweet, sweet love. I think this is true. Ausiello said there's a sitch coming up where Andy goes to Angela's, leaves, and then Dwight shows up. Obviously we're not going to see inside Angela's apartment. We'll just see a camera crew in a car staking out. We'll get the idea that Angela has sex with both of them in the same evening. Little whorish, Ms. Martin.
4. Dunder-Mifflin gets robbed. Yeah. We heard this is happening--it's true.
5. Jim gets in an accident on the way to see Pam in New York. I'll say this is true, mostly by process of elimination. We've heard there's some tension coming up between these two, and car accidents always create angst--hello, Derek and Meredith much?
6. Dwight bids on Phyllis in an auction. False? Process of elimination.
7. Phyllis blackmails Angela. Um, I sure hope so. Let's say this one's true.
8. Creed leaves Scranton to join a rock band. Haven't heard rumors of anyone leaving, so we'll say this one's not true.
9. Andy has no man parts. Uhh, what? False.
10. Kevin could be the father of Jan's baby. BRILLIANT. You know Kevin would so donate sperm. This one's gotta be true.
11. Michael names Jan's baby "Ass-turd." I have a feeling once the baby is born, Michael's going to be way too besotted with it to do something like that.
12. Ryan and Kelly get engaged. This would be hilarious, but I'm saying this is false. That's an awful lot of engaged people for one season, no?
What are your thoughts?