Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick Updates on Two Has-Been NBC Dramas

TVGuide.com is reporting that Anthony Edwards says George Clooney would be “a fool” not to return to ER in its final season. I can’t imagine why Clooney would even imagine stepping foot in County. Although, I must say, if they can get Clooney, then they surely should be able to convince Maura Tierney to make a couple more appearances. And you know what that means…

TVGuide.com also says that Janel Moloney of West Wing semi-fame is guesting on Law and Order: Criminal Intent sometime early this season. Oh, Donna.

That’s really all I have to say about that.

No, you know, it's really too bad that she's had such a hard time post-WW. For a time there, she was really part of one of my favorite ships. I've since reconsidered my Josh/Donna allegiance and chalked up that obsession to general ship dearth in that period of time (post-Carby, pre-Jate). Still, though, I always enjoyed her character and think she's generally pretty talented.

No response to “Quick Updates on Two Has-Been NBC Dramas”