Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grey's Anatomy: SERIOUSLY?

Riddle me this. Which of the following irritated me the most about tonight's Grey's Anatomy?

A. Cristina's whining. (At least Meredith's whining drives the plot forward.)
B. General bad doctor skills. Cristina messed up. Callie messed up. Hahn messed up. I'm getting the idea y'all deserve that #12.
C. The misogyny of all the BS going down between all those wives and all those husbands and George and Lexie and Sloan and just...ew.
D. The people I was watching with, who, despite being my friends, are still convinced that Izzie's going to get killed off.
E. All of the above.

There'll be plenty of time to talk about how I disliked the premiere--which I did--but right now this is merely a news update. Because when I get home from Grey's, I was greeted by the most despicable piece of Grey's news I've ever heard.

Melissa George is joining the cast.

Ick. Ick. Ick.

When I saw a post in Google Reader titled simply "Melissa George to Join Cast," I freaked while scanning to see which blog it was from. If it was from Dark's Lost page, I would have been beside myself. Melissa George terrorized me for an entire season of Alias, where she played Vaughn's wife for a year. But it's Grey's that she's joining. I don't think she'll be a good addition to Grey's--she's just basically terrible--and I really wish she would just stay out of my television.

I'm in a complainy sort of mood--sorry.

One response to “Grey's Anatomy: SERIOUSLY?”

littlemisslikes said...

HUH!!!!!???? Melissa George!!!!??? Mixed emotions on my side bout this addition and on the primiere eppy.... Main problem for me though is the lack of Mer/Der-ness...