Friday, September 19, 2008

Grey's Anatomy: New Promo Pics of the Squee Variety!

I'm having kind of a shit evening (it's 9:00 on Friday and I'm blogging--what does that say?), so I'm sitting here catching up on my DVR. Carter and Abby never bail on me (at least in season eight), and these episodes are even better as a grown-up than they were when I was in high school.

Anyway, this blog is actually about Grey's Anatomy, because there are new promo pictures out that you can view here at Dark's site.

Here are my favorites:



















































Just...Derek and Meredith. So excited. The synopsis says Derek tries to kick out the roommate from Meredith's house--I can't imagine that's going to go over well. I bet Meredith just wants him to slow it down a little--life with the roommates can be good practice for life without the roommates.

This? This is the kind of angst I can live with. Especially when it looks like they're going to end the episode on kissyface terms.

Last note--this is awkward:

No response to “Grey's Anatomy: New Promo Pics of the Squee Variety!”