Monday, January 14, 2008

YouTube Gold Mines!

Just wanted to share with you a couple of brilliant YouTube videos that have crossed my desk this week.

The first is an ABC-made video meant to act as a catch-all catch-up for Lost's season premiere. It's not only incredibly informative (all three seasons in just 8 minutes and 15 seconds!), it's also really funny for my fellow Lost insiders.



"Sawyer and Kate think they're going to die, so they have sex. Jack sees Kate and Sawyer on an old TV. Jack says he'll do the surgery."

"Kate, Locke, and Sayid come back for Jack. They see Jack playing football with Mr. Friendly. Mr. Friendly throws like a girl."

"Locke blows up the submarine that was Jack's ride. Jack is mad."

The matter-of-factness of this video cracks me up. I'm crazy about it. So is Mae.

The second is a fan-made video in the Friday Night Lights fandom. See, I've recently become a fan of Carrie Underwood after seeing her perform on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. (And after seeing Enchanted.) And one of the songs on her newest album is called "All-American Girl." It tells the story of a guy who always wanted a football-playing son, but ended up (gloriously!) with a baby girl. First of all, so sweet. Here at Chaos in General, we love our daughter daddies to death. I want that man in the song to be my husband--but too late for me, because he's already married to Tami Taylor.



I'm not like insane for any of the FNL couples, but how can you not be swept away by the Coach/Mrs. Coach love? How can you not want that desperately? 'Cause I do. Tami Taylor is a lucky, lucky girl.

Please send me any more FNL videos you see set to this song or, by all means, any more gold mines you find on YouTube!

No response to “YouTube Gold Mines!”